- India’s internet economy is expected to touch Rs 10 trillion (US$ 151.6 billion) by 2018
- Internet user base grew over 35% to 400 million users in 2015
- Indian e-Commerce Market is expected to cross the $100-bn mark
- Cloud market to reach over $3 billion by 2017; a five fold increase from 2012
- With 6 million domains currently, it is estimated to reach to 10 million Domains in the next 3 years
THE WESTIN MUMBAI GARDEN CITY
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK, OBEROI GARDEN CITY, GOREGAON, MUMBAI INDIA.
BOMBAY CONVENTION & EXHIBITION CENTRE, HALL 5, GOREGAON, MUMBAI INDIA.